Windmill Group take the safety of their sites and site operatives very seriously. All employees are fully trained and equipped to carry out work on site to the highest standards and safely. Training gives them the knowledge and awareness needed on a busy construction site so they fully understand why they:
- have to wear appropriate protective clothing,
- tools and materials are handled safely at all times,
- consider their colleagues safety on site at all times,
- all the correct paperwork and procedures are followed at all times in line with current CDM regulations
- respect and regard the safety of visitors and neighbors to site
- can respond to any incident immediately and with the correct training
Staff WORK SAFE to go HOME SAFE…..
Work Safe Home Safe:
Windmill continually supports improving safety throughout our group of companies. Work Safe Home Safe is the term used to describe the change Windmill is encouraging all members of our staff and our sub-contractors to embrace while acting on our behalf. We want everyone to return home safely from work without having suffered an injury in a work place accident. At the heart of Work Safe Home Safe is the fact that every level of employee from managing director to labourer is encouraged to behave in a safe manner both at work and in their daily lives.