Windmill Group (UK0 Ltd – members of the National Federation of Demolition Contractors, based in the North West England and experienced demolition contractors, offer a ‘turn key’ service to private developers, local authorities, NHS trusts, major PLC’s, Housing Associations, prisons and government bodies. Between owner Adrian Kelly and the other company Directors, Windmill has amassed over 40 years demolition experience in all aspects of demolition projects, domestic asbestos removal and industrial asbestos removal and full environmental land remediation services.
In the role of main contractor, demolition contractor or subcontractor they can carry out:
- Commercial demolition
- Industrial demolition
- Pre-construction advisory consulting service
- Full site assessments
- Demolition engineering services and surveys
- Decontamination, asbestos handling, asbestos removal
- Full or part structural demolition
- Strip out work and dismantling
- Ground remediation works and bulk excavation
- High reach work and delicate listed building work
- Civil engineering services
- Plant hire and haulage
- Ground works and decontamination works
- Archaeological services
- Strip out demolition retail services
Can all be managed and coordinated by one preconstruction contractor.
Only using fully NDTG/CITB trained and directly employed operatives coupled with established relationships with specialist demolition, remediation and technical contractors, all supervised and managed by Windmill Group (UK) Ltd., ensure demolition projects of any size and location are completed to the satisfaction of the client in the most professional, safe, cost effective and efficient way possible.
Windmill Group offer a 24hour emergency call out service attending sites at short notice with on call demolition engineers, highly trained staff and equipment can be mobilised at short notice for emergency stabilization of a dangerous or historic building.